Tweet I got lucky. Lindsay Wood, the Director of Animal Training and Behavior at the Human Society of Boulder Valley (HSBV) (Read Lindsay’s bio here. She’s amazing!), has been observing and assisting Nan Arthur, our instructor, in the Karen Pryor Academy class in which Sadie and I are enrolled. Final assessments are today Monday, September […]
Tag Archive 'Lindsay Wood'
Subscribe by Email
Best Dog Blog
- Interview with Alexandra Horowitz
- Boulder Dog Weekly Wag: Canine Cognition–Week 2
- Boulder Dog Weekly Wag: 6/23/10
- New Series: Boulder Dog Weekly Wag
- Four Blogs I’m Nominating for a Pettie Award!
- From Bird Brains to “Dog Sense”: Terry Gross Interviews John Bradshaw
- Going to the Dogs, ah, Chickens
- “See Spot Live Longer the ABC Way”
- Tell Android to Block Dog Fighting App
- Adopt this Awesomely Adoptable Dog: Sadee!