Four million heroic dogs end up in shelters and breed rescue organizations every year in the United States.
PEDIGREE, with your help, wants to feed these fine dogs while they are waiting to go to their forever homes!
Write a Post, Help a Dog!
For each blog (that’s YOU) that publishes a post about the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive (See below for content for your post.) from today through Sunday, September 19, PEDIGREE will donate a 20 pound bag of their new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to shelters nationwide. Why? Because most shelter dogs are more than 3 years old. How cool is that?
And, to crank things up a notch–the 10 bloggers sponsored by PEDIGREE Adoption Drive to attend BlogPaws West (That’s me and 9 others.) are hosting a Blog Hop that runs from Thursday, September 16 through Sunday, September 19 to raise awareness and galvanize bloggers to “Write a post, help a dog!”
We want PEDIGREE to donate hundreds of 20 pound bags of food. Think about it. For every 100 blogs that publishes a post about the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive, PEDIGREE will donate 2,000 pounds (That’s a TON!) of dog food to shelter dogs!
Do the math! We can Be the Change and feed thousands of dogs thanks to PEDIGREE!
There are three simple guidelines:
- One post per blog.
- Be sure your post counts, be sure your post results in PEDIGREE donating 20 pounds of food: 1) Use #dogsrule when you announce your post on Twitter; 2) use #dogsrule in your post; 3) use #dogsrule as a ‘tag’ for your post; 4) link to the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Pedigree?ref=ts
- Join the BLOG HOP: See the list of blogs at the end of this post? See were it says “You’re next”? Click on “Your next” and enter the URL of your blog post NOT the URL of your Blog.
Wait, I need CONTENT about the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive!
1. Tell your readers:
- This year the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive is raising awareness about awesome homeless dogs by donating a bowl of food to a shelter dog for every person who becomes a “Fan” or “Likes” the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive on Facebook.
- All they have to do is go to the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive Fan Page on Facebook to become a fan and help a dog. Here’s the link: http://www.facebook.com/Pedigree?ref=ts
2. You can post this nifty yellow and blue badge and link it to the the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/Pedigree?ref=ts):
3. You can insert this moving PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive “Million Fans” Video into your post (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLDEoOQONY)
It’s that simple. Together we can help thousands of dogs!
JOIN TODAY’S BLOG HOP AND SPREAD THE WORD!
Click on “You’re next” and enter the URL of your POST, NOT your blog!